Many thanks to the University of Arizona Extension Office for producing the webinar for the Santa Cruz NRCD, and a hat tip to Stephen Williams for passing along this handy followup information and link to the recorded webinar.
Thank you for attending 2020 Climate and Drought Outlook for Beef Producers Webinar. We hope you enjoyed our event.
A recording of the webinar and a pdf of the PowerPoint presentation are available at https://extension.arizona.edu/webinars-arizona-beef-producers
Please submit your questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are links to the resources mentioned in the webinar:
– 2 page PDF with lots of links to drought resources https://cals.arizona.edu/climate/misc/DroughtTools.pdf
– Rainfall Index tracker – https://cals.arizona.edu/climate/misc/RI/RainfallIndexMaps.html
– Monsoon precipitation mapping – https://cals.arizona.edu/climate/misc/SWMonsoonMaps/current/swus_monsoon.html
– Monsoon station tracker – https://cals.arizona.edu/climate/misc/monsoon/monsoon_summaries.html
– Precipitation Logbook Generator – https://uaclimateextension.shinyapps.io/precipChart/
– Evaporative Demand Drought Index (EDDI, someone asked about drought indices with wind…) https://psl.noaa.gov/eddi/
– Couple of bulletins…
Also, don’t forget that your feedback is valuable to us, please take a few minutes to fill out the evaluation form, which you can find here:
This evaluation should only take 3-5 minutes to complete.